Sunday, July 2, 2017

Day 37: Wanting to Avoid Conflict



At work there is a coworker that is quite loud when I do something wrong or something that she does not like how I do, and I have been avoiding her to not be embarrassed by her, so I will do some self forgiveness on this.

Update: After doing self- forgiveness I have noticed the fear of M was in fact fear of survival, fear of losing the job if M was loud about me not doing well the job and ultimately the fear was linked to fear of death as fear of not having money and dying. The solution is work the best that I can so that I don't have to fear the consequences of not working the best that I can. Simply do my best so that I can be in peace and fear free.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear M embarrasing myself if I do something wrong.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will have a conflict with M if I do something wrong and she notices it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being ridiculed if others listen how M blurts out to me that I am doing something wrong.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ultimately lose my job if the word is out that I don't work well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having money due to not having the job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the bosses will have a bad concept of me if M blurts out loudly that I don't work well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear M in fear to lose my job if she is loud about me doing stuff wrong.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to trust myself to do my job well when I am around M.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being fired if coworkers say I don't work well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ultimately die if don't have a job and an income.

I commit myself to do the job the best that I can.

I commit myself to remind myself that fear of M is fear of survival and that I simply have to do my best in the job and in everything I do so that I don't have to fear as I am doing the best that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment