Monday, January 29, 2018

Day 45: Daytime Sleeping

Lately I have been sleeping during the day, mostly to avoid doing the things that I have to do. I see this is not cool and it is something that I want to correct because by sleeping I will not accomplish anything else than wasting time and not reaching the goals that I have set for myself.

When I sleep during the day I am not more rested, instead I want to sleep more and it is a vicious circle that has to be stopped.

My goal is to not sleep during daytime or do very short  naps if needed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to  sleep during the day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to avoid my responsibilities by sleeping during the day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when I don't have to work, sleep during the day - thus sleeping during my free time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to utilize my free time to sleep instead of doing my responsibilities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate by sleeping.

Whenever I see that I want to sleep during the day, I stop and I breathe, I realize that I will  not accomplish anything by oversleeping and sleeping during the day, so I breathe and put myself to do whatever it is that I have to do

Whenever I see that I want to sleep during the day, I stop and I breathe, I realize that I will have to face myself later on and that I will have even less time to do what I have to do, so instead of sleeping I put myself to do what I have to do right away.

Whenever I see that I am sleeping during the day, I stop and I breathe. I realize that I should not be sleeping during the day if I am not very tired and for a short nap, so I stand up, breathe and direct myself to do what is necessary to be done for the day.

I commit myself to not sleep during the day.

I commit myself to put myself to do the work that I have to do whenever I want to sleep during the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment