Monday, February 5, 2018

Day 46: Forgetting What I Just Did - Not Trusting Myself In Tasks

Recently I noticed when I am at work - I work as a waiter - that I don't trust myself in what I just did, as in sometimes I wonder if I checked in correctly at work or if I checked in a dish at the computer when I know I did but I doubt myself and check again if I did correctly.

This opens up the following: I have to do things well and to completion the first time I do them, so I can trust myself that whatever I did, I did well and to completion and thus I don't need to check them a second time.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself in what I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt my memory in what I just did.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to trust myself in what I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to triple-check what I do within doubting myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to trust my memory of what I just did, needing to check again what I have recently done.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be at peace with myself whenever I am sure I have done something, needing to check it again.

Whenever I see that I do a task  and want to check it again, I stop and I breathe, I see within common sense that there is no need to triple check everything and that I can trust my memory that I did it to completion.

Whenever I see that I doubt myself in what I do, I stop and I breathe. I trust myself that I do things to completion the first time - so I don't have to triple or double check everything as I do things to completion the first time.

I commit myself to do things to completion the first time, making sure that I did them well the first time and thus not needing to check things a second time but trust myself that I always do things well the first time.

I commit myself to trust myself and my memory that I have done some task to completion.

I commit myself to not doubt myself in what I do.

I commit myself to trust myself in what I do the first time I do it, in that I will do it well the first time - and not need a second check.





No comments:

Post a Comment