Friday, February 9, 2018

Day 49: Self Expression Is An Every Day Thing


Where do I find self expression? I can see for example that I like music, or that I like dogs. I can express in music or through writting, or dancing or through working at my job, too, like everything I do is an outlet to express myself. It is said that it is not what we do but who we are in what we do. So I would like to find more outlets for self expression because if I look at my life there are not many, well sometimes I do paint watercolor, which is cool.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to investigate ways of self expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself by not looking for what I can enjoy doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept not expressing myself in what I do, but live like a robot, doing things 'because I have to' instead of expressing myself through them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to automate my living instead of living self expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to do something special to express myself, when I can express myself in what I do daily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fake everything that I do for example at my job instead of expressing myself to the degree that is allowed but express myself nontheless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take for granted whtat I do daily and not see I have opportunities to express myself in everything that I do.

Whenever I see that I take for granted my daily activities, I stop and I breathe. I remind myself that daily activities are a medium through which I can express myself.

Whenever I see that I am bored, I stop and I breathe. I look within and see, introspect, where it is that I am not expressing myself - and change it to expressing myself.

I commit myself to express myself more in everything that I do.

I commit myself to remind myself to express myself in everything that I do.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment