Saturday, February 10, 2018

Day 50: Fear of Being Late


The other day I was at home at the computer writing an email and checking the time to go to work, I was about to leave home when I received a call from work saying that they were waiting for me, I was supposed to be there already! I hadn't realized  that the time I was leaving for work was a quarter later of the time to leave home. I had mistaken the time.

So today I had this fear of tomorrow not being on time at work. All the fears can be traced back to the fear of death. This fear of course is linked to the fear of having no money and  without money, fear of dying.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear arriving late at work and being fired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having no money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being fired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  to fear not having the ability to buy what I need.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear 'fucking up' and being fired from the job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the 'managers' at work not being happy with me.

Whenever I see that I fear arriving late at work, I stop and I breathe. I realize that I have to be aware and be here whenever I check the time to go to work, and make sure that I am arriving on time, and there is no point in fearing, I simply have to make sure I arrive on time.

I commit myself to whenever I check the time to go to work, make sure I know when I am supposed to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment